Many of our children are collected by adults who are at higher risk due to age or underlying medical conditions. The increasing infection rates understandably cause heightened anxiety amongst all of us but particularly those in the higher risk groups.
Please can we ask you all to follow this guidance to ensure everyone stays as safe as possible when collecting children at home time.
- Where possible only one adult should collect a child/children – (However, we do understand that when picking up several children an extra adult is sometimes necessary for safety)
- Please do not gather in groups on the yard – try to maintain safe, social distancing whenever possible.
- Please leave the yard promptly after you have collected your child/children.
- Once collected, children must remain with their parent/carer. Children must not be allowed to run around the yard or use the play equipment at home time.
- Parkside children must only be on the yard with prior arrangement from Mr Cornforth to collect a sibling or if they are directly supervised by a parent/carer. They must not bring their friends into the yard unless they also have permission to collect a sibling.
Your understanding and co-operation during these challenging times is greatly appreciated.