Ofsted is the Office for Standards in Education, Children’s Services and Skills. Ofsted regulate and inspect schools and colleges to seek improvement in the service. They carry out large number of inspections and regulatory visits in England and publish their finding on their website.
View our latest inspection report on the Ofsted webiste.
What Ofsted have said about our school.
Quotes from the report (April 2014)
- ‘Pupils’ achievement is good. Pupils make good progress’.
- ‘Teaching is good overall’.
- ‘Pupils know exactly what skills they are learning and what they need to do to improve their work’
- ‘There are many opportunities for pupils to enjoy exciting activities’.
- ‘The school offers highly sensitive care and support to pupils’.
- ‘Pupils’ behaviour is good’. ‘The school’s records show that instances of poor behaviour is extremely rare’.
- ‘Disabled pupils and those with special educational needs make good progress because of the good teaching and support they receive from teachers and highly skilled teaching assistants’.
- ‘The most able pupils achieved well because the school identified their needs early and gave good focus to meeting them’.
- ‘Parents and pupils are certain that pupils are safe and happy in school’. ‘Pupils feel extremely safe, they say that there is no bullying’.
- ‘While the school focuses on developing pupils’ basic skills in reading, writing and mathematics, it also provides many exciting opportunities for pupils to broaden their spiritual, moral, social and cultural awareness’.
Department for Education
Many Parents are keen to see how we are performing in relation to other schools.
View Willington Primary School performance tables on the Department for Education website.
Exam and Assessment Results
No statutory assessments took place in 2019 – 21 due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Exam Results 2018 – 2019 (Not Current)
Willington Primary School offers a Breakfast Club. Full details of the provision provided can be found on our Childcare Provision section of our website.
Check School Performance Tables
You can use performance tables (sometimes known as league tables) to compare schools and colleges in your area. You can check:
- exam and test results
- Ofsted reports