Willington Primary School can offer Dads, Mums and Carers support from our Parent Support Adviser (PSA), Julie Bray.
Julie has worked in the PSA role since it was launched in 2007 and comes from a health and counselling background. As well as being rewarding, parenting and caring for a child can be a demanding and frustrating job!
Julie is here to offer non judgemental advice and support to Dads, Mums and Carers in any matters concerning your children’s education and development.
Parents and carers are the single most important factor in shaping their children’s wellbeing, achievements and prospects.
Julie is available to:
- Help out with any concerns you may have.
- Support you and your child during important changes in the school year.
- Provide help and advice about services that may be of benefit to you.
- Help and support you and your child throughout growing up and to help you to get along!
- Provide 1:1 parenting support
- Offer parenting classes
- Encourage parental engagement in school life and learning!
Julie also arranges events and trips during the school holidays – Watch out for flyers and regularly check our newsletters!
To contact Julie please call 07825 341 243, pop into school to make an appointment or email email@example.com.